First, you must Export raw data from Motion Explorer. Do this by:
1) Select the level in the hierarchy listing that you want to export. You can change this selection in Step 5 below before exporting.
2) Either select the "Export" icon from the ribbon or right-click and select the "Export" icon from the new pop-up menu
3) Make the desired selections in the "Export Specification" window
4) Select "Next"
5) Confirm or change your selections with respect to the Folders, Assets, or Collections that you want to export
6) Select "Finish" to begin the export
After you have exported the desired files, move them to a new computer. Then, to import them follow these steps:
1) Select the highest level in the hierarchy, by default this was named "Company Name" but may have been customized at some point. It will have a "Factory" icon, like this one, to the left of the name
2) Either select the "Import" icon from the ribbon or right-click and select the "Import" icon from the new pop-up menu
3) Use the "Select the export file of interest" window to navigate to the exported data. This file will have a ".EXP" file extension. Select the desired file
4) Click "Open" to complete the operation
Please download and view this example: Sample Export/Import Video
What is the difference between "Move" and "Import/Export" when using Motion Explorer?